In an effort to ensure a safe environment for both our customers and employees through COVID-19, we are introducing a new process that allows us to continue operating our stores safely after re-opening. Our employees will help customers with their storage while limiting person-to-person interaction as much as possible.
- Limiting people in the office to a single customer at a time.
- Spacing employee rental station 6+ feet away from staff.
- Having all staff wear masks and having masks available for tenants who want them.
- Encouraging anyone who can to pay their rent remotely on our website (sherlockselfstorage.com)
- All facilities now offer Access Key Cards and Key Fobs for $10 so that customers can access the property without touching the keypad.
Our stores are being provided with additional disinfectant supplies. Additional handwashing and sanitization of offices and restrooms has been in place since March and will continue for the foreseeable future.
We have implemented employee policies for easier access to paid and unpaid leaves of absence to encourage employees to follow any and all CDC guidelines – including staying home when sick.
There are many options of interacting with Sherlock Self Storage that do not include physically coming to our stores. You can access account details by visiting our website. SherlockSelfStorage.com from there, you can see your status and make payments online. You can call our customer service team and our team can assist you over the phone.